This weekend, you will be able to find some great deals at Best Buy both online and in its stores companywide.
These sales are associated with a three-day sale that the company is having this weekend and has a plethora of sales and deals for all customers in the store. Part of the reason for the big sale could be because of Americans getting their tax refund checks too.
Here are the following sales:
- Save $200 on select models of the MacBook Air
- Save up to $300 on select models of the 13-inch MacBook Pro
- Save $150-$200 on select models of the 16-inch MacBook Pro (My Best Buy rewards member exclusive
- Save $50-$70 on the 10.2-inch iPad
- Save up to $250 on the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro
- Save 25 percent on select Apple-branded iPhone cases
- Save $110 on Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones
- Save $150 Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones
Like I’ve said, all of these sales will be available in Best Buy’s stores and their website. Best Buy does accept Apple Pay in its stores, website and app.
Apple Card users will be able to get two percent in Daily Cash whenever you make a purchase from the store with their iPhone or Apple Watch, or through their website or app with an iPhone, iPad or Mac.
The sale itself will expire at 11:59 p.m.(in your timezone) on Sunday, March 8, 2020. Get the deals while you can!