Apple today has updated its Clips video creation app. This update brings iPad cursor support, new stickers, and more. To use the cursor on your iPad, you will need to update to iPadOS 13.4.
- Use Clips on iPad with a mouse, trackpad, or Bluetooth keyboard for new ways to create videos (requires iPadOS 13.4)
- Use the Duplicate button to instantly create a copy of a clip with all its effects
- Tap the Split button to divide any clip in two
- Make stickers pop on and off the screen—just split any clip and apply stickers to either of the two new sections
- Give your video the look of an 80’s arcade game with updated 8-bit stickers and the new Game Over poster
- Celebrate spring with the floral Springtime poster
- Choose from 11 new Mickey and Minnie Mouse stickers, each with its own expressive animation
- Performance and stability improvements
You can download the Clips app today on the App Store for free.