We’re now almost two full months into this whole bunker down and stream everything you can during the coronavirus pandemic going throughout the United States, as well as the rest of the world.
Like always, we’re here for you and can show what to watch during these times.
- “Last Man Standing”: The eighth season of this series just wrapped up this past Thursday night and that season can now be streamed in its entirety on Hulu, as well as the previous seven seasons too.
- “Young Sheldon”: This show just finished its third season on CBS too this past Thursday. Season three of the show, including the new episode that aired Thursday night, can be watched on CBS All Access.
- “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” and “The Mandalorian”: We could not just decide one “Star Wars” TV series for this week. Since Monday is May 4, also known as Star Wars Day, that means you have an excuse to watch both of these TV shows that day. Both of these shows can be streamed on Disney+.
- “Star Wars” movies: Speaking of which, Star Wars Day is on Monday, May 4, and you can stream all of the “Star Wars” movies on Disney+. Disney+ will also be bringing “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” to the streaming service that day too.
- “Back to the Future” (Part I and Part II): May Day, May 1, will bring the first two parts of this classic movie series to Netflix. Part III can be streamed on Starz.
- “Jerry Seinfeld: 23 Hours to Kill”: Seinfeld’s newest comedy special will be available to stream on Netflix on Tuesday, May 5.