“Lots to Love. Less to Spend” – Apple
“So much to love. So little to hold” – Flipkart
The aim of the iPhone SE is give users newer features in a smaller form factor and to reach more users globally with its low pricing. The first iPhone SE was released in the beginning of 2016, and had almost the same features as the iPhone 6s, which was the latest iPhone of 2015. Apple had announced the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) on April 15th, 2020. The tagline for this new iPhone is “Lots to Love. Less to Spend” on Apple’s website. Flipkart has additionally given a tagline to the iPhone SE – “So much to love. So little to hold”
The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) will be available for sale on Wednesday, 20th May 2020 at 12PM IST on www.flipkart.com with a starting price of ₹38900/- if you take advantage of the ₹3600/- instant discount with EasyEMI on HDFC Bank Cards.
Flipkart is offering a 6 month trial for YouTube Premium with select devices and the customers purchasing the iPhone SE (2nd Generation) on Flipkart are eligible for this trial offer.
Follow these steps to avail this offer:
1. Make sure that your Mobile number and email ID registered are valid, and if they are not, update them by going into the “My account” section on the Flipkart app. This offer is only available for users who have not yet subscribed to YouTube Premium. Existing YouTube Premium Subscribers are not eligible for this offer.
2. After you receive the iPhone and the period of the Flipkart return policy is over, this offer would be available to redeem. Post this, you will receive the activation URL by SMS or email.
3. If you receive the link through SMS/Email, visit the link, and login with your Google Account
4. Enter a supported Debit or Credit Card. You wont be charged until the end of your trial period or if you cancel the subscription.
5. You will also receive a REDEEM code on the Flipkart app. To activate using the Redeem code, go to www.youtube.com/redeem and login to your Google Account.
6. Enter the REDEEM code received on the Flipkart App. After this, you’ll be prompted to enter a supported payment method. Enter a supported Debit or Credit Card. You wont be charged until the end of your trial period or if you cancel the subscription.
The iPhone SE (2nd Generation) will be available for sale in India on Flipkart starting tomorrow at 12 noon. Grab your favourite color before it gets sold out! The 64 GB variant is priced at ₹42500, the 128GB is priced at ₹47800, and the 256 GB variant is priced at ₹58300. You can also take advantage of the ₹3600/- instant discount with EasyEMI on HDFC Bank Cards. If you don’t want to use the EMI facility, you can get ₹1500 instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit Cards.