Just like last week, Apple has released another set of deals for Apple Pay users as a promotion to get more people using the mobile payment service.
Please note that these are only available on the company’s app or website and you must pay with Apple Pay at the checkout. All of these deals are able to be used until July 1.
Here are the following deals one can find:
- Burger King: Get a Whopper for $1 in the Burger King app
- Cole Haan: Get an extra 20 percent off your purchase when you use the code “APPLEPAY” at the checkout.
- HBX: Get 15 percent off full-priced streetwear items by using the “APPLEPAY” promo code at the checkout.
- Oakley: Acquire an extra $25 off your next purchase when you spend $100+ on sunglasses.
- PUMA: Save 20 percent on shoes and more when using the promo code “APPLEPAY” at the checkout.
- Stadium Goods: Save 10 percent on street styles, as well as get free standard shipping in the Stadium Goods app.
- Sunglass Hut: Save 15 percent when you use the promo code “APPLEPAY” at the checkout.
- 1stdibs: Get $100 off luxury goods when you spend $500+ and use the “APPLEPAY” promo code at the checkout.
Apple Card users who use their card through the iPhone, iPad or Mac will be able to get two percent in Daily Cash on their purchases as well.
Do you plan on using any of these deals Apple is offering right now with the use of Apple Pay? Let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.