Apple has today released iOS and iPadOS 14 Beta 3 to registered developers along with watchOS 7 Beta 3 and tvOS 14 Beta 3 after two weeks of the release of Beta 2.
The build number for this update is 18A5332f. According to Apple, this beta update has bug fixes and improvements to iOS 14. There are a number of new changes in this update which have been listed in the release notes of iOS & iPadOS 14 Developer Beta 3.
The first thing you might notice after updating is the new Music App icon, which is reminiscent of the iOS 8 era. The accent color of the new Music App icon is red and the same is portrayed in the Music Widget too, which totally blends in with the iOS 14 Wallpaper. The icons in the library have also been changed to a more refined one.
The most awaited Clock Widget is also here, previously teased during the announcement of iOS 14.
In the release notes, Apple also mentions that 3D-Touch for 3D-Touch capable devices has been temporarily disabled on this beta but you’ll be able to use Haptic Touch. There are a ton of bug fixes in this beta, which have been listed in the release notes.
To install this update, you need a compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod with Apple’s Developer Profile installed. iOS & iPadOS 14 supports all devices which supports iOS 13 which are:
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) and iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation) and iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation) and iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
To install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 on the above mentioned supported devices, go to Settings>General>Software update and update your device to the latest beta version.