Apple has today released the fourth developer beta of iOS & iPadOS 14 to registered developers along with watchOS 7 Beta 4 and tvOS 14 Beta 4.
The build number for the fourth beta is 18A5342e. According to Apple, this beta update has bug fixes and improvements to iOS 14. A new feature includes the addition of a TV widget in 3 sizes and the 3D touch issue on Beta 3 has been fixed.
To install the fourth beta, you need a compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Apple’s Developer Profile installed. iOS & iPadOS 14 supports all devices which support iOS 13 which are:
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) and iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation) and iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation) and iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
To install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, go to Settings > General > Software Update and update.