Some schools in the U.S. have recently started classes again or about to start within the next week or two. With that said, here are some of the following TV shows and movies you should be watching over the next week.
- “Phineas and Ferb”: There may be 104 days of summer vacation, so for those that are still in it or have recently lost it, this might be something good to watch. The whole series can be streamed on Disney+.
- “The Legend of Korra”: Books 1-4 of the series are now available to stream on Netflix, as of today. It can be streamed on CBS All Access too.
- “House Hunters International”: Seasons 129-134 (yes, there are that many) will be available to stream on Hulu on Saturday, August 15.
- “The Breakfast Club”: This classic 1980s movie is currently available to stream on Starz. It’s iconic and could be a great way for high school or college students to get back in the mood for being back in class.
- “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”: Speaking of going back to school, this is another movie that can get students in the mindset of being back in school again. It can be streamed on Netflix.
- “Inception”: The movie has been out now for 10 years and is currently available to stream on Prime Video.
- NBA Monday marathon: There will be a marathon of NBA games being played on Monday to mark the kickoff the NBA playoffs. The games will start at 1:30 p.m. on Monday, August 17, on ESPN, starting with the Utah Jazz against the Denver Nuggets.
- Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees (MLB): One of MLB’s most historic rivalries is going at it again this weekend. For this weekend, we will be promoting you to watch the game played at 7 p.m. ET on Sunday, August 16, on ESPN.
- Go Bowling 235 (NASCAR Cup Series): NASCAR returns to Daytona this weekend to do a road course race at the famous track. It will be raced at 3 p.m. ET, Sunday, August 16, on NBC.