Apple has released an update to iMovie introducing new soundtracks, filters, bug fixes, performance, and stability improvements for Mac, iOS & iPadOS users. This update follows the recent update to Final Cut Pro.
iMovie version 2.2.10 for iOS & iPadOS introduces 25 new soundtracks, new filters, bug fixes, and performance improvements. The release notes state the new filters, soundtrack genres and more:
- Give your videos a hand-drawn look with 3 new filters: Comic, Comic Mono and Ink
- Choose from 25 new soundtracks — in genres including action, chill, and sentimental — that automatically adjust to match the length of your movie
- Addresses an issue that could prevent the viewer from updating after duplicating a photo in the timeline
- Improves reliability of Redo when editing a trailer
- Includes performance and stability improvements
iMovie version 10.1.15 for macOS has new filters, patch for iOS projects imported that use new filters and overall improvements.
- Add a hand-drawn look to your movies with 5 new filters: Comic, Comic Mono, Comic Vintage, Comic Sepia and Ink
- Import iMovie for iOS projects with support for Comic, Comic Mono and Ink filters
- Improves overall stability
Let us know about your experiences with iMovie at @appleosophy on Twitter