2020 has been a long year but it seems like some things are going to start getting back to normal starting this weekend.
- “Cobra Kai” (Season 3): This is the first season of the TV show that will premiere on Netflix, as the previous two were on YouTube Premium. You can start watching the newest season on Netflix as of today.
- “Breaking Bad”: AMC has had a lot of classic shows over the last decade and this one is right up there. The entire series can be streamed on Netflix and in 4K too.
- “Young Sheldon”: As of September 1, the first three seasons of “The Big Bang Theory” spin-off about the childhood of Sheldon Cooper will be available to stream on HBO Max.
- “Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe”: It’s the second movie from the “Phineas and Ferb” TV series and as of today, it is available to stream on Disney+.
- “The Vanishing of Sidney Hall”: A movie with a star-studded cast such as Logan Lerman, Elle Fanning, Nathan Lane and Kyle Chandler can be streamed on Showtime.
- “Back to the Future”: Starting September 1, parts 1-3 of this movie series can be streamed on Netflix. A perfect movie series to binge-watch this weekend.
- Central Arkansas vs. UAB (College Football): Believe it or not, there is live college football next week. This game will be played at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN 3.
- Belgian Grand Prix (F1 Racing): We’re switching up the sports a little bit this weekend by offering one that we do not recommend very often. You can stream this race live starting at 9:05 a.m. ET on Sunday, August 30 on ESPN.
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 (NASCAR Cup Series): NASCAR is under the lights this weekend at Daytona International Speedway, as well as have a national audience. This is also the last race before the NASCAR Cup Series playoffs start next weekend. However, this race will begin at 7:30 p.m. ET, Saturday, August 29, on NBC.