Apple has today released the Gold-Master Copy of iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14 and watchOS 7 to Beta Testers. These updates come in after one week of the release of the eighth betas of the same.
The build numbers of the final versions of iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14 and watchOS 7 are:
- iOS & iPadOS 14: 18A373
- tvOS 14: 18J386
- watchOS 7: 18R382
These are the final versions as there is no letter at the end of the build number which signifies if the software is a beta version or not.
Apple has also released Xcode 12 GM, the build number for which is 12A7209.
Apple will be releasing iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14, and watchOS 7 to the public tomorrow (September 16). Make sure to update your compatible devices and get the latest features!
iOS & iPadOS 14 is supported on all devices compatible with iOS & iPadOS 13 which are:
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) and iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation) and iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad Air (4th Generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation) and iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
tvOS 14 is compatible with the Apple TV (4th Generation) and the Apple TV (5th Generation).
watchOS 7 is compatible with Apple Watch Series 3, Apple Watch Series 4, Apple Watch Series 5, Apple Watch Series 6, and Apple Watch Series SE.
Apple is yet to release macOS 11 Big Sur, and is expected to be released in October.
Stay updated with the latest Apple news at Appleosophy and follow our Telegram News Channel here. Join the Appleosophy Community on Telegram here.