Fall is officially here and with that comes the launch of some of its programming. Still, with that said, there are still some old and new shows to check out.
- “Code Lyoko”: If you are a millennial this was a classic TV series on Cartoon Network that ran for four seasons there. As of Thursday, October 1, the series will be available to stream on Netflix. The series is on Prime Video as well.
- Advertisement -
- “Family Guy”: The show’s 19th season will premiere at 9:30 p.m. ET Sunday, September 27, on FOX. It will be on Hulu the day after it premieres on FOX. The previous 18 seasons are available on Hulu too.
- “Saturday Night Live”: All 45 seasons of the series are set to be available to stream on Peacock starting on Thursday, October 1.
- “Spaceballs”: Starting on Thursday, October 1, this movie will be available to watch on Prime Video.
- “Bumblebee”: If you’re looking for a good “Transformers” movie that does not have Michael Bay involved, try streaming this film starring Hailee Steinfeld. It is currently available to stream on Hulu and Prime Video.
- “The Spectacular Now”: Fall is not the same for women out there without their chick-flicks. With that said, this one can be streamed on Showtime.
- #22 Army vs. #14 Cincinatti (College Football): These two ranked squads will go head-to-head with one another at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, September 26, on SEC Network.
- Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints (NFL): A battle between two future Hall of Fame quarterbacks; Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees. The game will air at 8:20 p.m. ET on Sunday, September 27, on NBC.
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens (NFL): Two rising stars in the NFL, Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson, will go at it on Monday Night Football. The game will air at 8:15 p.m. ET on Monday, September 28, on ESPN.