With less than a week away until Christmas Day is here, there are some exclusive Apple Pay deals from Apple that you need to be aware of.
If anything, they promote customers to not only use Apple Pay, but to pay with one of the most secure payment methods on the market right now.
Please note that with all of these deals, you must use Apple Pay as your chosen payment method, including the promo code for it as well (if applicable).
Here are the deals:
- Puma: Get 20% off with the promo code “APPLEPAY”
- Ray-Ban: Get 25% off with the “APPLEPAY” promo code
- Under Armor: Get 25% off in the Under Armor app when you pay with Apple Pay
- Warby Parler: Get a set of three free custom-designed prints
- Columbia: Get 15% off your purchase on Columbia’s website
- CUYANA: Acquire a free leather case when you spend $200 or more
- J.Crew: Get $25 off when you spend $150 or more and use the promo code “APPLEPAY” and use Apple Pay at the checkout.
- Champs Sports, Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker: Get 15% off when spend $99 or more on select styles and use the promo code “APPLEPAY”
- 1-800-Flowers: Save $15 when you spend $39.99 or more and use the promo code “APPLEPAY”
- Cole Haan: Save an extra 20% off when you use the promo code “APPLEPAY”
- Madewell: Get $25 off when you spend $150 or more and use the promo code “APPLEPAY”
- Stadium Goods: Get free grounds shipping when making an order with Apple Pay through the Stadium Goods app
- Sunglass Hut: Get 25% off select items when using the promo code “APPLEPAY”
- BAUBLEBAR: Get $15 off full-priced items with the promo code “APPLEPAY”
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: Acquire an extra 5% in your My Funds rewards when making a purchase with Apple Pay through its stores or website.
All of these deals will expire on Monday, December 21, so get them while you can.
Additionally, each purchase made with Apple Card through all of the businesses mentioned above will get you 2% in Daily Cash.
Will you be making any purchases from the businesses above because of this holiday Apple Pay promotion? Let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.