Christmas has come and gone this year now, but that means we are getting closer and closer to the end of 2020 and all of its unforeseen circumstances.
Here are our recommendations for the next week.
- “The Office”: Here we are, gang. This is the last week “The Office” will be available to stream on Netflix. Starting January 1, 2021, the series will move to NBC’s Peacock streaming service. Make sure to get your binge on there.
- “Seinfeld”: Like with “The Office” this show will be spending its last week on Hulu and will be moving to Netflix on January 1, 2021. Hulu users may not feel as though they are the master of their domain after this week.
- “Letterkenny”: The ninth season of this Canada-based Hulu Original is now available to stream on Hulu, as well as the previous eight seasons as well.
- “Soul”: The newest Disney Pixar movie is currently available to stream for no additional fees on Disney+.
- “Wonder Woman 1984”: It has been interesting to see how new superhero movies were going to play out with the COVID-19 pandemic still going on. The good news for movie fans is this movie can currently be streamed at no additional cost on HBO Max.
- “New Year’s Eve”: If you’re wanting to get into the spirit for the incoming new year, “New Year’s Eve” could be the movie for you to watch to prepare you for the festivities. The movie can be streamed on both Prime Video and HBO Max.
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL): Will the Steelers lose four straight games? Find out during this regional coverage game at 1 p.m. ET, Sunday, December 27, on CBS.
- Tennessee Titans vs. Green Bay Packers (NFL): This could be a good game for both teams this weekend. It will be played at 8:20 p.m. ET, Sunday, December 27, on NBC.
- #6 Oklahoma vs. #7 Florida (Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic/College Football): The Big 12 champion Sooners will take on the Florida Gators on the eve of New Year’s Eve. The game will air at 8 p.m. ET, Wednesday, December 30, on ESPN.