Apple is running some new promotions this month to get more Apple Card users to use their Apple Card, as well as potentially bring in new users as well.
Here are the following promos Apple Card users can get this month:
- If you buy a new Apple Watch through Apple, you can get 0% APR for 24 months.
- Current Apple Watch users who trade-in their Apple Watch can get extra trade-in savings through Apple and get Apple Fitness+ free for three month. This promotion expires on February 28.
This month also has promotions with a select number of apps from the App Store:
- Strava: Get a 60-day free trial of its premium subscription when you pay for the subscription/in-app purchase with Apple Card. The offer will expire on March 1, 2021.
- Ten Percent Happier: Get 40% off an annual subscription. The offer will expire on March 1, 2021.
- Sleep Cycle: Get 50% off on its annual subscription after a seven-day free trial of the app. This must be redeemed on the iPhone. The offer will expire on March 1, 2021.
- Lifesum: Get 50% off an annual subscription. Must be redeemed on the iPhone. The offer will expire on March 1, 2021.
All of the purchases made here will earn Apple Card users 3% in Daily Cash when done through the iPhone (when necessary), iPad, Apple Watch and Mac.
What do you think of these promotions for the Apple Card this month? Let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.