A new month has come and that means it is time to see what we have in store for you for new TV show and movie recommendations for April.
- “Big Time Rush”: This iconic Nickelodeon can now be streamed in its entirety on Netflix and Paramount+.
- “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier”: Another phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is out and all six episodes of this series can be streamed on Disney+.
- “How I Met Your Mother”: One of the classic sitcoms of the 21st century can currently be streamed on Hulu and Prime Video.
- “Silicon Valley”: For all of you tech people out there, this is arguably one of the best shows you will ever find that shows off cool tech and is hilarious overall. All six seasons of the show can be streamed on HBO Max.
- “The Handmaid’s Tale”: The fourth season of this series will be coming to Hulu on Wednesday, April 28.
- “Friends with Benefits”: This might be interesting for those out there and some might turn the TV off and say, “God, why was did I watch this?” It does have a star-studded cast with main actors Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis, with appearances by Andy Samberg, Emma Stone and snowboarder Shaun White. As of today, the movie is available to stream on Hulu.
- “Napoleon Dynamite”: Nope, not the short-lived FOX TV series, but the movie that originally made it popular. Two fun facts about this movie are that it was edited with Apple’s Final Cut Pro video editing software and that it can now be streamed on Hulu.
- “Big Time Movie”: Since we did recommend watching “Big Time Rush” in our TV section above, it would only make sense to also include its TV movie too. Netflix, Hulu and Paramount+ have it available on their services.
- “Mortal Kombat”: Hollywood sure loves its reboots and this one here is no exception. The plan is to have this movie be a reboot to the original “Mortal Kombat” movie series. It will be available on HBO Max and movie theaters on Friday. April 16.
- “Godzilla vs. Kong”: This is a new movie that will be available the same day it enters movie theaters on HBO Max. You can start streaming it on Friday, April 30.
- NCAA Men’s College Basketball Tournament (March Madness): The games are still going on and a champion will be crowned. All Final Four games will air on CBS, with the National Championship airing on Monday, April 5.
- MLB baseball: This month kicks off the 2021 MLB regular season. Click here to find out how to stream games from MLB.TV, which is available to stream on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV and Mac.
- Boston Red Sox vs. Minneosta Twins (MLB): Watch these two MLB teams go at it about a couple weeks from now. They will play at 7:40 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 1, on ESPN+.
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Brooklyn Nets (NBA): This game will be played at 8:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 10, on ABC.
- GEICO 500 (NASCAR Cup Series): The location for this race will be the famous Talledega Superspeedway in Alabama. This race will be raced at 2 p.m. ET on Sunday, April 25, on FOX.