Spring has sprung all across the country and that means that it is time to get back to rainy days filled with TV streaming.
- “The Kominsky Method”: The final season of this TV series will premiere on Friday, May 28, on Netflix.
- “Lucifer” (Season 5, Part 2): It may have taken a while to get the newest season of “Lucifer,” the waiting will not take too much longer, as this second part of the fifth season will premiere on Friday, May 28, on Netflix.
- “Last Man Standing”: This month, the series finale of “Last Man Standing” will air at 9 p.m. ET on Thursday, May 20, on FOX. The previous eight seasons of the series, and all of season nine, are available to stream on Hulu. Season nine is also available to stream on the FOX NOW app.
- “Star Wars: The Bad Batch“: The first episode of this new TV series premieres today on Disney+ with a 70-minute pilot episode. There will be 16 episodes during its first season and that a new episode will be released each week on the Disney streaming service.
- “Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist”: The season two finale of this NBC TV series aired this past Sunday night and second season is available to stream on Hulu and Peacock, with Peacock also being the streaming provider for the first season too.
- “Cruella”: On Friday, May 28, there will be a new movie about Cruella de Vil from the iconic “Dalmations” movies that will premiere on Disney+.
- “Back to the Future” (Parts 1-3): These classic films are not available to stream on Netflix.
- “500 Days of Summer”: The movie that is all about love and finding that special “one” in your life, and one man’s experience doing so is currently available to stream on Hulu.
- “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”: Yes, we did recommend this movie not too long ago, but we are recommending it again because of the fact that it deals with high school graduation and does have multiple dance scenes in it. The movie is currently available to stream on Showtime.
- “Percy Jackson” movies: With the announcement of the new “Percy Jackson” TV series coming to Disney+, you might want to check out the movies starring Logan Lerman as Jackson. Both movies are available to stream on Disney+.
- Rutgers 2021 spring game (College Football): Spring is generally not the time for football, but somehow this year, it is. This game, in particular, will be played at 7 PM ET, Thursday, May 20, and air live on Big Ten Network (BTN).
- The Spring League football games: For the first time in the league’s history, you will see at least one game from this league each week. The first game will air at 7 p.m. ET, Friday, May 14, on FS1. However, each Saturday in May, there will be a game airing on FOX.
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Colorado Rockies (MLB): This game will be played at 7:40 p.m. ET, Thursday, May 13, on ESPN+.
- Chicago Cubs vs. St Louis Cardinals (MLB): Another game from this historic rivalry will take place at 7:15 p.m. ET, Saturday, May 22, on FOX.
- Coca-Cola 600 (NASCAR Cup Series): Who here likes night racing? On one of the biggest nights of the season, it will be a big test for many drivers as they drive 600 miles over the course of 400 laps. This race will be raced at 6 p.m. ET, Sunday, May 30, on FOX.