June is the month where most kids across the country are out for summer vacation, and boy, will they have plenty of content to watch.
Adults will also be doing everything possible to get out of work early to watch the newest TV shows and movies that are released on streaming services this summer as well.
Additionally, be sure to check out the latest deal with Noggin and Apple TV Channels. It could be great for the little ones to watch this summer.
In the meantime, you can leave it all to us when it comes to what you should be streaming this month.
- “iCarly” (2021 reboot): After nine years of being off their air, “iCarly” has been rebooted and the first three episodes of its seventh season will premiere on Thursday, June 17, on Paramount+.
- “Rick and Morty” (season five): Unlike “iCarly,” “Rick and Morty” still has the traditional broadcast format, where new episodes air at a certain time on Adult Swim each week. The first episode of the fifth season will air at 11 PM Et on Adult Swim. To stream it afterward, either go to the channel in your live TV streaming service’s on-demand section (if your service has the channel) or from the Adult Swim app.
- “Seinfeld”: It is currently rumored that all nine seasons of the series will appear on Netflix on Friday, June 25, and be available to stream in 4K.
- “Love, Victor”: Season two of this Hulu Original will premiere on Friday, June 11.
- Bosch (season seven): The new season of this Amazon Original will premiere on Friday, June 25, on Prime Video.
- “Harry Potter”: As of today, all of the “Harry Potter” movies are available to stream on HBO Max and Peacock.
- “In the Heights”: This brand new movie starring Anthony Ramos will be released on HBO Max the same day it reaches movie theaters, which is Friday, June 11.
- “Fatherhood”: Kevin Hart’s newest Netflix original movie will be available to stream on Friday, June 18.
- “Love, Rosie”: For someone out there, this could be either their go-to date night movie or their go-to stay inside by themselves night. Either way, the film is currently available to stream on Paramount+.
- “Galaxy Quest”: This iconic film starring Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver and Alan Rickman is now available to stream on Paramount+.
- WWDC 2021: Apple will be hosting its 2021 World Wide Developers Conference keynote at 10 a.m. PT on Monday, June 7 and will be available to stream in the Apple TV app and on YouTube.
- TSL Football: New games air every Friday and Saturday nights on FOX, FS1 and FS2.
- Boston Red Sox vs. New York Yankees (MLB): Another chapter in this heated rivalry will brew again at 7:15 p.m. ET on FOX.
- Chicago Cubs vs. New York Mets (MLB): As of this writing, both teams are on top in the respective National League divisions and they will both square off on the diamond at 7 p.m. ET on Monday, June 14, on ESPN.
- REV Group Grand Prix (IndyCar): Don’t worry, we did not forget about the racing fans out there. This race will air at 12 p.m. on Sunday, June 20, on NBCSN.
- NASCAR Cup Series All-Star race: The best of the best in the sport will compete for the chance on winning $1 million dollars. It will be held at 8 p.m. ET on Sunday, June 13, on FS1.