The summer has officially started in the United States, and with that, Apple has released a number of promotions for Apple Pay users.
Summer is typically a time where a lot of in-store and online shopping is taking place, and with more and more people getting out this year as the pandemic meets its hopefully soon demise, this year is definitely another case for shopping.
The sales that Apple is having with Apple Pay for this promotion are exclusive to the companys’ apps and websites, and will expire on Thursday, July 1.
Here are the following promotions Apple is offering Apple Pay users:
- Fanatics: Get $15 off whenever you spend $100 or more on select items and use the “APPLEPAY” promo code at the checkout.
- Ray-Ban: Get 35% off any Custom Lab order when using the “APPLEPAY” promo code at the checkout.
- Reef: Get 20% off shoes, sandals, and apparel with the “APPLEPAY” promo code.
- Roxy: Earn 30% off a single item with the promo code “APPLEPAY” at the checkout.
- RVCA: Earn 30% off a single item with the promo code “APPLEPAY.”
- Spin: Acquire $5 off with the “APPLEPAY” promo code.
- Tommy Hilfinger: Get 30% off any purchase of $100 or more and use the “APPLEPAY” promo code.
Of course, customers will have to pay with Apple Pay or Apple Card at the checkout of these websites and apps. Those who use Apple Card will get 2% in Daily Cash on each purchase they make.
What do you think of the latest Apple Pay promotion? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.