It is November 1st, meaning that the weather is much cooler than it was even just a couple of weeks ago and that means even more reasons to stay inside and stream the best of the best content for the month.
- “Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist”: The first two seasons of this once NBC TV series will are available to stream on The Roku Channel for free (with ads).
- “Animaniacs” (Season 2): The second season of this rebooted family TV series is set to premiere on Hulu on Friday, November 5.
- Hallmark Countdown to Christmas 2021: Since these are TV movies, they belong in this category. New Christmas movies premiere on Hallmark Channel each Saturday and Sunday all throughout the month. The cheapest way to stream the movies is through Frndly TV that starts at just $5.99 a month.
- “Tiger King” (Season 2): If you watched the first season, you’ll definitely want to watch the second one. It will be on Netflix on Wednesday, November 17.
- “PAW Patrol” (Season 6): For the kids and toddlers, the sixth season of this hit Nickelodeon TV series is coming to Paramount+ on Wednesday, November 17, as well.
- “Clifford the Big Red Dog”: This movie is set to be released on Wednesday, November 10, and be available to stream exclusively on Paramount+ at no additional cost for its users.
- “Stuck in Love”: In this movie, it deals with seasons like the fall, but also holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. It’s a great movie for those who like indie films, as well as the fact that it has a star-studded cast with actors like Greg Kinnear, Lily Collins, Logan Lerman, Jennifer Connely and Nat Wolf. It can be streamed on Peacock, Tubi, Pluto TV and The Roku Channel.
- “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving”: While it can currently be streamed from the Apple TV app for Apple TV+ users, it will be airing on broadcast TV on PBS. Click here to find out the exact date and time it will be airing.
- “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings”: While it premiered in theaters just a short time ago this past summer, it will be available to stream on Disney+ starting on Friday, November 12.
- “Jungle Cruise”: This was another gem that was quietly released by Disney in theaters this summer. It will be on Disney+ starting Friday, November 12 too.
- NASCAR Cup Series Championship: The final race of the NASCAR Cup Series 2021 season is coming. It will be at Phoenix Raceway at 3 p.m. ET, Sunday, November 7 and broadcast on NBC.
- 2021 MLB World Series: The Atlanta Braves and Houston Astros are the two in the equivalent of the NFL’s Super Bowl. The games air on FOX. We recommend going to ESPN to get the latest details on the schedule of the series and news on it.
- Texas vs. Iowa State (College Football/Subject to change): Due to how networks and broadcasts work right now, most games have not been scheduled by the networks, which does play a major factor in Appleosophy recommending it. In the meantime, for the upcoming weekend, these two Big 12 teams will face off to further along their seasons and get themselves a chance at a better bowl game. The game will air at 7:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 6, on FS1.
- Tennessee Titans vs. Los Angeles Rams (NFL): These are two of the hottest teams that will go at it at 8:20 p.m. ET, Sunday, November 7, on NBC and Peacock.
- Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions (NFL): The Lions playing on Thanksgiving is a great NFL and American tradition, and this year they will be playing the Bears for a good NFC North matchup. The game will be played at 12:30 p.m. ET, Thursday, November 25, on FOX.