With Father’s Day coming up within the next couple of weeks, now is the best time to be buying gifts for that special father or father-like figure in your life.
The good news is Apple is here to help its Apple Pay users save a little bit of money this year for the special holiday.
Please note that every deal other than the Panera Bread one will require the use of the “APPLEPAY” promo code at the checkout. All offers listed below are valid until 11:59 p.m. PT, Sunday, June 19.
Here are the Apple Pay deals :
- Costa: Get an extra 10% off all sales items
- Fair Harbor: Get 20% off beachwear and other products.
- Franklin Sports: Earn 25% off select sports gear and other products.
- Panera Bread: Get 20% off eGift Cards when purchased using Apple Pay in iMessage. Those that use their Apple Card as their payment method will get 3% in Daily Cash on this specific purchase since Panera is a 3% Daily Cash merchant.
- Snapfish: Get 75% off drinkware and mugs.
- Tommy Hilfiger: Get 30% off when you spend $100 or more.
Apple also highlighted other Apple Pay accepting businesses to go to get Father’s Day gifts. Those were Best Buy, PUMA, and Rodd & Gunn. However, there were not any specific deals listed in those highlights.
Other than the Panera Bread promotion, those that use Apple Card on any purchase listed above will get 2% in Daily Cash.
Do you plan on using any of the deals listed above to get your Father’s Day gift this year? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.