Today, CARROT Weather released a new update for its iOS and iPadOS apps that prepares its users for the upcoming summer season weather.
This comes just a few months after its spring update too.
Here are the following updates in CARROT Weather 5.7:
- Card Layout Style. Give layouts a fresh new look with a design that groups your weather forecast into easily digestible “cards”. The new Roland layout preset, available in the Layout Gallery, was built just to show off this gorgeous new design.
- Dual Pane Radar. Easily compare radar station products by activating Dual Pane Mode, which splits the maps screen into two separate windows that appear one on top of the other.
- New Radar Station Products. Use the Differential Reflectivity, Spectrum Width, and Specific Differential Phase radar products to track severe weather events like hail, tornadoes, and heavy rain.
- Storm Cell Details. Tap a storm cell to see the exact time the cell will reach each point along its predicted path on the map. You can also tap the callout to see even more details for each cell.
- Storm Outlook Notifications. Receive a notification when the Storm Prediction Center forecasts severe weather for your area in the next 24 hours.
CARROT Weather is a free app in the App Store and has subscription-based tiers that start at just $4.99 a month. It is available on the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and Mac.