If you have waited until literally the last minute to get your father a gift for Father’s Day this year, we hope we can help you out with that.
Here are some of our ideas for that special father in your life:
- HomePod Mini: Perhaps your father would like this? After all, it would be a great thing to have when they’re in the bathroom in the morning while they are getting ready for work, or when they are working their garage. They would be able to play music from Apple Music, or other music streaming services like Spotify and Pandora. The HomePod Mini is currently available to purchase in stores such as Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and your local Apple Store.
- MLB.TV: Do you have a dad that lives and breathes professional baseball? Then look into this current deal for MLB.TV, which could be streamed on a father’s iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac.
- Apple TV 4K: Speaking of which, on top of being able to watch live sports on this device via the Apple TV app and Apple TV+ with its currently free Friday Night Baseball games, if they have a live TV streaming service like Sling TV, YouTube TV, or Hulu with Live TV, this is an excellent device to stream it on. If they’re not a sports fan, no worries. The Apple TV and its App Store have plenty of movie and TV show streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Paramount+, Peacock, and plenty of others that give the Amazon Fire TV and Roku devices a run for their money. Both Best Buy and Amazon have the 32GB model priced at $130, which is a savings of $50 off.
- AirPods Pro: If you have a father that wants to listen to music or podcasts, not be bothered, but also not be bogged down with the size of headphones, the AirPods Pro might be a great product for them. The best deal is currently available at Target, where they are priced at $174.99.
- iTunes/App Store gift cards: Sometimes the best gifts we can give our loved ones is the gift of choice. For these, all you have to do is simply supply them with the proper amount of funds to fund what could end up being a great gift for them.
What are your thoughts on this list? Do you plan on getting any of these gifts for the special father in your life? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.
Feature image courtesy of Cellular Sales