To help combat the rising costs of products and services all across the U.S., Apple is attempting to help Apple Pay users and save them some money just by using it at select businesses.
Today, the company released a variety of different promos with discounts, with a heavy emphasis on road trips and summer vacations.
Please note that with the following offers, Apple Pay must be used as the payment method on all purchases and all of the offers will be available between now and Wednesday, July 13.
Here are the following deals:
- HotelTonight: Get 10% off your hotel reservation when you have made a purchase in the app with the promo code “APPLEPAYHT” at the checkout.
- Jimmy John’s: Get $2 off a sandwich next time you place an order in its app and are a Freaky Fast Rewards member.
- ParkWhiz: Earn $4 off each of your next four parking reservations of $4 or more using the promo code “APPLEPAY4” at the checkout.
- Sonic Drive-In: Get 50% off a SONIC Blast when you order one in its mobile app.
- Wawa: Save $5 when you spend $20 or more using its app and use the promo code “APPLEPAY.”
Those that make purchases with the businesses listed above with Apple Card will get 2% in Daily Cash on each purchase.
Apple also highlighted other apps to use this summer that accept Apple Pay in them such as ChargePoint, Domino’s Pizza, and Turo.
Do you plan on using any of these Apple Pay Perks deals this summer?