This month, the fall begins and that means it’s time to prep for that cooler weather and what you’ll be streaming while you’re indoors.
- “Cobra Kai” (Season 5): The newest season of this Netflix hit will be available to stream on Friday, September 9.
- “The Handmaid’s Tale” (Season 5): It’s one of Hulu’s most popular original TV shows and its newest season premieres on the streaming service on Wednesday, September 14.
- “The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power”: If you’re a fan of “Lord of the Rings,” you’ll definitely need to watch this and it will premiere on Friday, September 2, on Prime Video.
- “Dancing With the Stars”: We’re not ones to recommend game shows, but this will be the first time the show is no longer on ABC. It is set to premiere on Monday, September 19, on Disney+.
- “Andor”: Another “Star Wars” series is coming to our screens this month and the first three episodes of the new series will be available to stream on Disney+ on Wednesday, September 21.
- “Obi-Wan Kenobi: A Jedi’s Return”: The documentary is said to explore the return of Obi-Wan Kenobi, as well as Anakin Skywalker, back into the world of “Star Wars.” It will premiere on Thursday, September 8, on Disney+.
- The “Divergent” series: Looking for a great movie series to binge-watch this month? All three “Divergent films (“Divergent,” “Allegiant,” and “Insurgent”) can now be streamed on HBO Max.
- “Elvis”: It’s a movie that came out just this year and will be available to stream on Friday, September 2, on HBO Max.
- “The Blind Side”: For football fans out there, this could be a good movie to stream this month and is now available on Peacock.
- “Jurassic World Dominion”: The newest “Jurassic World” movie will be available to stream on Peacock on Friday, September 2.
- Notre Dame vs. Ohio State (College Football): This game could be the biggest game for the first week of college football games in the official first week of the 2022 season. The game will be played at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 3, on ABC.
- Bills vs. Rams (NFL): It’s the kickoff of the 2022 NFL season. The game will be played at 7:20 p.m. on Thursday, September 8, on NBC and Peacock.
- Chargers vs. Chiefs (NFL): An early AFC West matchup for the second week of the NFL season. The game will be played at 8:15 p.m. ET on Thursday, September 15, exclusively on Prime Video.
- Penn State vs. Auburn (College Football): Believe it or not, this could be a good game since it is still early in the season at this point. The game will be played at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, September 17, on CBS and Paramount+.
- Packers vs. Buccaneers (NFL): It’ll be the battles of the 12s with Aaron Rodgers as the quarterback for the Packers and Tom Brady as the quarterback for the Bucs. The game will be played at 4:25 p.m. on Sunday, September 25, on FOX and NFL+ (regional coverage).