The spooks are out, fall is here, and it is gradually getting darker much sooner.
So, with that said, here is what you should be streaming this month.
- “Young Sheldon”: The sixth season of this hit TV series is back on CBS. New episodes air live each Thursday at 8 p.m. ET on CBS and stream the next day on Paramount+. Seasons 1-5 can be streamed on HBO Max.
- “Schitt’s Creek”: The complete series of this show is said to be available on Hulu on Monday, October 3.
- “Community”: With the announcement of the new TV movie, it might be a good time to catch up on all six seasons of this iconic TV series and find out what “six seasons and a movie” really means. All seasons of the show can be streamed on Hulu, Netflix, and Prime Video.
- “The Good Doctor” (Season 6 premiere): Its sixth season is set to premiere on ABC on Monday, October 3, with streaming available the next day on Hulu.
- “The Simpsons”: Season 33 of the show will be available in its entirety on Wednesday, October 5. Additionally, the newest season has premiered and new episodes air on FOX on Sunday nights with next-day streaming on Hulu.
- “Harry Potter” trilogy: We’ve recommemnded this one a lot this year and with the fall and Halloween seasons here, it goes without saying that we have to recommend it again. All movies can be streamed on Peacock.
- “Planes, Trains, and Automobiles”: This is a classic everyone should see at some point and can be streamed on Paramount+.
- “Top Gun: Maverick”: Even though there is no release date yet for the movie to appear on Paramount+, it can be rented on iTunes for just $5.99 and streamed in 4K too.
- “Uncharted”: Tom Holland has been one busy actor in the past year and this film of his alongside Mark Wahlberg can be streamed on Netflix.
- “The Circle”: Want to see what happens when a tech company gets too big? This is the film to see that shows exactly that. It is currently on Tubi.
- “Hocus Pocus 2”: Deacdes after the original film, the three main cast members have returned for the sequel that is currently streaming on Disney+.
- “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”: This legendary Halloween special is currently available to stream exclusively on Apple TV+.
- “Casper”: The friendly ghost can be streamed on Peacock and Tubi.
- “Ghosbusters”: Speaking of ghosts, if you want to find out how to catch them, well, this movie is a great way to show you how to do that. It is currently on Hulu.
- “Danny Phanton”: Yes, we’re recommending a TV series for this month about a teenage boy who is half human and half ghost. For millennials everywhere, this is a beloved TV series that has a great story to it. You can stream it on Paramount+.
- Texas vs. Oklahoma (College Football): It’s one of the biggest rivalries in all of college football and the next game will air at 12 p.m. on Saturday, October 8, on ABC.
- Chiefs vs. Buccaneers (NFL): Both teams are coming off losses from Week 3 of the regular season and it is between Patrick Mahomes (Chiefs) and Tom Brady (Buccaneers). The game will be played at 8:20 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 9, on NBC and streaming live on Peacock.
- #2 Alabama vs. #8 Tennessee (College Football): It’ll be one of the biggest games in the SEC this month. However, a network has not been decided yet. The game will be played on Saturday, October 15.
- Packers vs. Bills (NFL): It’ll be Aaron Rodgers (Packers) vs Josh Allen (Bills) under the lighst on primetime. The game will be played at 8:20 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 30, on NBC and streaming live on Peacock.