Going along with the release of the Apple TV+ Original “The Greatest Beer Run Ever” starring Zac Efron, there are a select number of other movies Apple is allowing its users to stream for completely free right now.
Those movies are the following:
- “Good Morning Vietnam” starring Robin Williams
- “MASH” starring Donald Sutherland
- “The Red Thin Line” starring Sean Penn
- “Letters from Iwo Jima” starring Kent Watanabe
- “Empire of the Sun” starring Christina Bale
All of the movies listed above will be available to stream on Apple TV+ between now and October 31.
The reason for these particular films is due to them being “companion films” to Apple’s film “The Greatest Beer Run Ever.”
Apple TV+ costs $4.99 a month and is available to stream through the Apple TV app.
Do you plan on streaming any of the films listed above through Apple TV+? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.