Today, Apple has released a brand new set of Apple Pay-exclusive deals for users who use the mobile-based payment method.
Apple has released these periodically throughout 2022, as they are ways to encourage the use of Apple Pay and help users save money, which can come in handy if you factor in the inflation the U.S. has faced this year.
Here are the following deals Apple has announced that will be available between now and December 15:
- 1-800 Flowers: Get $15 off when you spend $44.99 or more with the promo code “APPLEPAY.”
- APOTHEKE: Save 20% off on fragrances, candles, and more with promo code “APPLEPAY.”
- Columbia: Get $25 off when you spend $125 or more.
- Fair Harbor: Save 25% of clothing and more with the promo code “APPLEPAY.”
- Fender: Get a free accessory bundle when you make a purchase of any full-priced standard guitar or bass with promo code “APPLEPAY.”
- GOAT: Save up to 70% off select styles.
- Hotel Tonight: Get 10% off your hotel reservation when you make a purchase in the app with promo code “APPLEPAYHT.”
- INTERMIX: Save 25% off your purchase with promo code “APPLEPAY.”
- Le Creuset: Get free set of Heritage Baking Dishes when you you make a purchase of $250 or more with the promo code “APPLEPAY.”
- REVOLVE: Save 16% off select styles when you make a purchase in-app with the promo code “APPLEPAY.”
- Stadium Goods: Get free ground shipping when you make a purchase in-app.
- Theory: Save 10% off your purchase
Please note that with all of these promos listed above, Apple Pay must be used as the payment method on the purchase.
If you’re wanting even more bang for your buck, those that make their purchases with Apple Card can get 2% in Daily Cash on their purchase too.
To learn more about this promotion, visit Apple’s website for details.
Do you plan on using any of these deals? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.