We all make a lot of purchases in a day, week, month, and year, and screw-ups happen whether we like it or not.
The good news is in some cases, life comes with an undo button and we can try to fix our mistakes. Sometimes it’s not your fault but the service or product itself.
With that said, here are the steps you can follow to get a refund on an App Store or iTunes/Apple TV app
- Go to ReportAProblem.apple.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID
- Under the “What can we help you with” section, choose “Request a refund”
- Then choose from one of the options below on why you are requesting the refund
- Tap the blue “Next” button
- From there, choose the purchase you would like to get refunded
- Once that has been chosen, tap the blue “Submit” button
After all of those steps have been done, Apple will then send you an email in 24-48 hours after it reviews your refund request and make a decision on whether or not you will be receiving your refund.
Refunds will show up back on your card in 3-5 business days.
Did this help you figure out how to do a refund for an App Store or iTunes purchase? Comment below or let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.