We’re a little late to the game in what is already the shortest month of the year. So, with that said, let’s get into it.
- “Animaniacs” (Season 3): The final season of the “Animaniacs” reboot is set to premiere on Hulu on Friday, February 17.
- “Star Trek: Picard” (Season 3): The premiere of the newest season of this popular “Star Trek” series is premiering on Paramount+ on Thursday, February 16.
- “Harley Quinn: A Very Problematic Valentine’s Day Special”: It’s technically a TV special, but fitting the Valentine’s Day theme for this month. With that said, it will be available to stream on HBO Max on Thursday, February 9.
- “Formula 1: Drive to Survive” (Season 5): Season five of this hit Netflix Original will be available to stream on Netflix on Friday, February 24.
- “Sherlock”: All four seasons of this very clever British TV series are available to stream on Crackle.
- “Lord of the Rings”: All three of the “Lord of the Rings” films are currently on Netflix to stream.
- “Valentine’s Day”: It is February after all, so obviously we must acknowledge this film for this month. It can be streamed on HBO Max.
- “The Giant Mechanical Man”: If you’re looking for a good indie film to stream this month, as well as provide a romantic Valentine’s Day movie for some. Also, if you like “The Office,” Jenna Fischer is in this film. It can be streamed on Peacock and streaming with ads on ad-supported streaming services such as Tubi, Pluto TV, and Amazon Freevee.
- “Stuck in Love”: Once again, another romantic film or your standard “chick-flick” for this time of the year. With that said, it can be streamed on Peacock and on ad-supported services like Tubi, Pluto TV, and Amazon Freevee.
- “The Fault in Our Stars”: One thing you will learn about this film is, “Apparently, life is not a wish-granting factory.” HBO Max is where this film can be watched right now.
- Super Bowl LVII (NFL): It will be between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles and be played at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, February 12, and broadcast live on FOX. You can also find out here to stream the game live in 4K if you have an Apple TV 4K.
- 2023 Pro Bowl (NFL): Before the Super Bowl, the NFL is having its Pro Bowl game between the AFC and NFC conferences. The game will be played at 3 p.m. ET on ABC and ESPN, and streaming live on ESPN+.
- Daytona 500 (NASCAR Cup Series): The long NASCAR Cup Series season is about to begin and the first race is the biggest race of the year. This year’s Daytona 500 will be raced at 2:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, February 19, on FOX.
- #11 Baylor vs. #15 TCU (Men’s College Basketball): We’re getting close to end of the regular season and this is a big-time Big 12 matchup. It will be played at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 11, on ESPN 2.
- Phoenix Suns vs. Milwaukee Bucks (NBA): This could be a good game to watch and it will be played on national television. It will be played at 1 p.m. on Sunday, February 26, on ABC and streaming live on ESPN 3.