Yesterday, Apple Music held a press conference in Arizona with the superstar Rihanna to talk about her performance during the Superbowl Apple Music Halftime show. Also, the star was interviewed by Apple Music host Nadeska.
Key Points from the Press Conference:
- The pre-game entertainment will feature Chris Stapleton, BabyFace, and Sheryl Lee Ralph. Oscar Award winner Troy Kotsur will perform the national anthem in ASL, while Colin Denny will be performing “America the Beautiful” in ASL. Justina Mills will perform “Lift Every Voice and Sing” in ASL and will also translate the Apple Music Halftime Show into ASL.
- The Halftime Show will be Live-streamed on the NFL network, and later the performance will be available on Apple Music with support for Spatial Audio.
- The artist said that her performance “is a celebration of my catalog in the best way that we could”
- This year, the stage will empower Black women and immigrants.
- There were not any mentions of special guests.
- Apple Music launched a promotional video that you can watch here:
The big game will take place this Sunday at 4:30 MST. To get the latest updates about the show you can visit: apple.co/_RoadToSBLVII
Are you excited about the first Apple Music Halftime show? Let us know in the comments.