Today, Apple introduced a new yellow color for the iPhone 14 and 14 Plus lineup. The vibrant color matches the spring season and is perfect for those who want a pop of color. The device will be available for order starting this Friday.
iPhone 14 and 14 Plus features:
- The 6.1-inch iPhone 14 and the new 6.7-inch iPhone 14 Plus feature the same Super Retina XDR Display from the iPhone 13 along with Ceramic Shield.
- The Powerful A15 Bionic Chip with the 5-Core GPU from the iPhone 13 Pro has made its way to the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. With the more powerful chip and increased thermal efficiency, graphically-intensive apps would look much smoother to the eyes.
- Apple said “iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus introduce a new standard for photo and video capture with a new 12MP Main camera featuring a larger sensor and larger pixels, a new front TrueDepth camera, the Ultra Wide camera to capture more of a scene”
- Action mode for incredibly smooth-looking video that adjusts to significant shakes, motion, and vibrations, even when video is being captured in the middle of the action.
- Cinematic mode, now available in 4K at 30 fps and 4K at 24 fps.
- Emergency SOS and Crash detection.
Starting this Friday, March 10th, customers from over 60 countries including the US, UK, and Canada can order the new yellow color. The iPhone 14 and 14 Plus start at $799 and $899, respectively, with availability beginning next Tuesday, March 14th. You can order them from the Apple Online Store.