May has to be one of the busiest months of the year with all of the college and high school graduations, as well as weddings and other spring events. Just make sure you set aside time to relax yourself and enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies.
- “Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness” (Season 1): If you’re a millennial and watched a lot of Nickelodeon as a kid, this is a good one and it becomes available on Paramount+ on Wednesday, May 24.
- “Rick and Morty” (Season 6): The newest season of this series will be made available on HBO Max on Thursday, May 11.
- “Freaks and Geeks”: This cult classic series will be making its way to Prime Video on Thursday, May 4.
- “Rabbit Hole”: The season one finale of this new TV series will be available on Paramount+, as well as the rest of the episodes this season, on Sunday, May 7.
- “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”: With Star Wars Day right around the corner, many of you might enjoy this said to be wonderful animated “Star Wars” TV series.
- “Star Wars”: All of the iconic “Star Wars” trilogy, as well as the newer films and TV shows, for Star Wars Day (Thursday, May 4) are available to stream on Disney+.
- “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”: With graduation season coming this month, while the movie does deal with the beginning of the school year, it also goes through the spring season and graduation time. The film can currently be streamed on Prime Video.
- “Step Brothers”: It’s a popular Will Ferrell movie, Americans love it, and it is now available to stream on HBO Max.
- “Bumblebee”: Next month, there will be the new “Transformers: Rise of the Beasts” movie being released. In the meantime, it could be fun to stream this fun movie about the great Autobot Bumblebee. The movie is currently available to stream on Paramount+.
- “What If”: It’s a great indie film starring Daniel Radcliffe and is a great movie to stream this time of the year, especially with the upcoming summer season.
- 2023 XFL Championship: It’s been a good season for both the Arlington Renegades and D.C. Defenders, and both teams will complete for the XFL Championship on Saturday, May 13, on ABC and streaming live on ESPN+.
- Philadelphia vs. Pittsburgh (USFL): This is a different league and this game will take place in the evening and over Memorial Day Weekend. It will be played at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 27, on FS1.
- NASCAR All-Star Race: The best of the best are competing in the NASCAR Cup Series All-Star race, which will air at 8 p.m. ET on Sunday, May 21, on FS1.
- 2023 Indy 500: This year, the race will be on at 12 p.m. ET on Sunday, May 28, on NBC and streaming live on Peacock.