Apple has started rolling out macOS Ventura 13.4 to the public with a Sports feed in Apple News, bug fixes, and security improvements.
This update comes a month and eleven days after the release of macOS Ventura 13.3.1 which contained important bug fixes and security updates. Apple keeps refining the software experience with every macOS update whilst also fixing security issues.
According to Apple, macOS Ventura 13.4 includes the following features and changes:
- Sports feed in the sidebar of Apple News gives easy access to stories, scores, standings, and more, for the teams and leagues you follow
- My Sports score and schedule cards in Apple News take you directly to game pages where you can find additional details about specific games
- Resolves an issue where Auto Unlock with Apple Watch does not log you into your Mac
- Fixes a Bluetooth issue where keyboards connect slowly to Mac after restarting
- Addresses a VoiceOver issue with navigating to landmarks on webpages
- Fixes an issue where Screen Time settings may reset or not sync across all devices
The update also includes new options for Betas Updates under the ‘Software Update’ section in Settings, similar to that of iOS 16.5 and iPadOS 16.5.
Along with macOS Ventura 13.3.1, Apple also released macOS Monterey 12.6.6 and macOS Big Sur 11.7.7 for older Mac models.
It is highly recommended to update your Mac to the latest software for the best experience and the best security. What are your thoughts on the new Sports feed in the Apple News App in macOS Ventura 13.4? Let us know down in the comments or tweet to us on @appleosophy! Be sure to download the Appleosophy App from the App Store or visit our website to stay updated with the latest Apple news!