Believe it or not, it is expected to be a big month for streaming, which says something for the time of the year when the weather is warmer and people are recommended to spend more time outside.
Still though, whether it be for the rainy days or you need time to cool off and relax, here is what you should be streaming this month.
- “iCarly” (Season 3 reboot): It is expected to be a big season for the show, especially if you factor in….Creddie. The third season premieres exclusively on Paramount+ on Thursday, June 1.
- “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” (Season 16): Yes, the show’s 16th season will premiere on FXX at 10 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 7, with new episodes each week at the same time. Each new episode will premiere the day after on Hulu.
- “Manifest” (Season 4, Part 2): It’s the final set of episodes in this Netflix Original series. The final episodes of the show will premiere on Netflix on Friday, June 2.
- “Ben 10”: All four seasons of the original “Ben 10” series that started it all and aired on Cartoon Network will be available to stream on Netflix on Monday, June 5.
- “Jack Ryan” (Season 4): The final season of this popular TV series will premiere exclusively on Prime Video on Friday, June 30.
- “Indiana Jones”: To get yourself ready for the new “Indiana Jones” film that is set to premiere this month, you can now stream all four previous films on Disney+.
- “Avatar: The Way of the Water”: This was the top money-grossing film of 2022 and will be available to stream on Disney+ and Max starting on Wednesday, June 7.
- “BlackBerry”: For all of you tech folks out there, this film does not currently have a streaming service lined up at this time, but will be available to purchase on iTunes and the Apple TV app starting on Friday, June 2.
- “The Social Network”: There are some aspects of this film that seem to be in the “BlackBerry” film listed above. With that said, this classic will be available to stream on Paramount+ Thursday, June 1.
- “Jobs”: Sticking with the tech theme this month, the film starring Ashton Kutcher as Apple co-founder Steve Jobs can currently be streamed on Netflix.
- WWDC 2023: Apple will be airing its World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) keynote on Monday June 5 at 10 a.m. PST.
- Toyota Save Mart 350 (NASCAR Cup Series): This race will be aired at 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 11, on FOX. Apple TV 4K users can click here to see how to stream it live in 4K.
- Friday Night Baseball on Apple TV+ (MLB): Apple TV+ will have a plethora of games this month to stream live. All games air on Friday afternoons and evenings. Apple TV+ costs $6.99 a month and is available to stream from the Apple TV app. You can view the first half season schedule here.
- Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix (IndyCar): Coming a great finish in the 2023 Indy 500, the drivers head over to Detroit to compete in a 100-lap shootout. The race will air at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, June 4, on NBC and streaming live on Peacock.
- NBA Finals: This year, the matchup will be the Miami Heat against the Denver Nuggets. The first game is set to air at 8:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 1, on ABC and streaming live on ESPN 3 and the ESPN app (TV provider credentials required).
- Canadian Grand Prix (F1): This race will air live at 8:55 a.m. ET on Sunday, June 18, on ABC, and streaming live on ESPN+.