Today is the first day of fall 2023 and you’re probably wanting to get in the mood to listen to some good ol’ fashion music that will get you in the autumn mindset.
Those who have Apple Music are in luck since Apple’s music streaming service does include multiple playlists centered around the fall season. These are great to listen to whether you are simply looking to relax in your home, listen to while driving, or stream while getting work done at your job.
With that said, here are some of the playlists that you have to choose from:
- Classical Autumn: If you’re like me and love classical music, this playlist is a great option to listen to and is a part of Apple Music Classical which was launched earlier this year.
- Pumpkin Spice Fall: This one is made by Nettwerk Records that has “lighthearted fall favorites – Featuring Hayden Calnin, The Paper Kites, Novo Amor, and Taylor Swift.”
- Acoustic Autumn: This playlist is has the plan to get you to quit thinking about the great nights you had over the summer and to wrap yourself in the magic that is autumn.
- Autumn Vibes: It’s made by PMB Music and is more so a casual playlist to listen to but still with the intention of getting you ready and enjoying the fall season.
- Autumnal Sounds: With this one, it was made by BBC Music Magazine and is a curated list of music designed to get you in the fall mood. It is a classical music playlist too.
- Chillhop Essentials Fall 2023: Lofi music has become quite popular with the millennial and Gen Z crowd, and we have no doubt that not only will they like this but it could get them excited for the new autumn season.
Do you plan on listening to any of these playlists this fall? Comment below or let us know on X at @appleosophy.