More price increases are coming from Apple and some of its services it offers.
The raises in prices in the U.S. are the following:
- Apple TV+: $9.99 a month (previously $6.99 a month)
- Apple Arcade: $6.99 a month (previously $4.99 a month)
- Apple News+: $12.99 a month (previously $9.99 a month)
On top of those singular service subscriptions being raised, the prices for the Apple One bundles have been increased.
- Individual: $19.95 a month (previously $16.95 a month)
- Family: $25.95 a month (previously $22.95 a month)
- Premier: $37.95 a month (previously $32.95 a month)
These price increases will be figured into existing customers’ monthly bill in the next 30 days.
Additionally, these are the first-ever price increases for Apple Arcade and Apple News+ since they launched in 2019. Apple TV+ was increased last year from $4.99 a month to $6.99 a month.
Apple Fitness+ and Apple Music are the only two services that have not received price increases this year.
What are your thoughts on Apple increasing its prices on some of its services? Comment below or let us know on X at @appleosophy.