With both high school and college graduation coming up next month, we thought it would be a good idea to give you our recommendations to give to your kid or person you know that is graduating soon.
- MacBook: Whether this is a 12-inch MacBook or as far as a MacBook Pro, this would be a great gift to get someone for graduation. Be on the lookout for discounts between now and the coming weeks so that if you plan to purchase one, that you at least get one on sale and not as full-price.
- iPad: Again, whether this is an iPad Mini 5 or as far the new 10.5-inch iPad Air, you cannot go wrong with this. This could be used for the person that just wants a tablet to surf the web on or watch Netflix in bed. They can be a great device to have, as well as the fact that they take great pictures too!
- Apple Pencil or Apple Pencil 2: Do you have an artist in the family that is graduating soon? If so, look no further than getting them an Apple Pencil. This will allow them to expand on their art and be able to do so digitally. The first generation Apple Pencil is compatible with the 10.5-inch iPad Air, iPad Mini 5, iPad sixth generation, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro and the 12.9-inch iPad Pro. The Apple Pencil 2 will only work on the new 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pros.
- Apple TV: The Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K could be good for that person who is going to be living on their own soon and might need a new streaming device. The Apple TV HD would be the best option if they do not have a 4K TV, as it is cheaper too. Both of these devices will be able to stream content from Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO Now, Sling TV, FuboTV and many other streaming services. Oh, did we also mention that they can both play games too? Yes, both devices have their fair share of games on tvOS that can be played on the Apple TV as well. With Apple’s Apple TV service coming out this fall, this could be a great way to get that person hooked on that as well.
- AirPods: Nothing is better than wearing your AirPods, whether that is at work or going for a run. They will be able to play music and podcasts of all kinds at a clear rate that any music fan would love to hear. On top of that, you have to love the fact that they are wireless too.
- Apple Store gift card: It never hurts to simply give someone a gift card so that they can pick out what they want for a gift. An Apple Store gift card is perfect for these kinds of moments. The same can be applied for Best Buy and Target gift cards too.
- Apple Cash: Maybe instead of giving someone physical cash (that can get lost), you can give them cash through Apple Cash (formerly Apple Pay Cash). It also promotes the use of Apple Pay too!
All of these will make great gifts for that upcoming graduate in your life. Whether they are graduating from high school and going into college or getting out of college, we hope that they enjoy whatever gifts they get.