With just a little less than a month to go before WWDC, Mark Gurman from Bloomberg indicated his predictions for iOS 13, macOS 10.15 and watchOS 6.
- Dark Mode toggle in Control Center.
- New Sleep Mode with Control Center toggle that activates Do Not Disturb, darkens the Lock Screen and mutes all notifications.
- Revamped Messages app with a new feature to let you set a profile picture, a display name and who sees it. There will also be a new menu for Animoji and Memoji stickers
- Revamped Apple Maps app will make it more convenient to set frequent locations and to navigate to them.
- Revamped Reminders app with a grid that outlines tasks to be done today, all tasks, scheduled tasks and also all tasks.
- Revamped Books app with a rewards system and an updated progress tracker.
- Revamped Mail app with simpler file management to be able to mute threads individually and the ability to block emails from some contacts.
- A new SwiftKey-like swipe keyboard option.
- A new feature that lets you use your iPad as an external screen for your Mac. Earlier also reported by 9to5Mac.
- New Health app with a better way to view daily activity, track menstrual cycles, and more.
- Unique iPad features like a new interface for multitasking, home screen tweaks and you’ll be able to cycle through different versions of the same app.
- Marzipan: iOS apps can be ported to your Mac through a new SDK that makes the cross-platform development process more simple. This is one of the steps to unify apps for Mac, iPhone, and iPad by 2021.
- Standalone Apple Music and Podcasts app
- Unified Find My iPhone and Find My Friends app that is also coming in iOS 13.
- Stickers and Effects for iMessage
- Screen Time for Mac
- Siri Shortcuts
- App Store for Apple Watch (on the Watch, not on the Watch app for iPhone)
- New apps including Books, Calculator, and Voice Memos.
- Support for Animoji and Memoji in sync with the iPhone.
- New Watch Faces including a Watch Face with a custom gradient and two new X-Large Watch Faces with very big fonts.
- New complications for audiobooks, hearing aids’ battery life, and more.
Concept by AppleiDesigner & Skyline News