WWDC 2019 is literally one weekend away and we here at Appleosophy are so excited about it. This is the time where we get to see the newest versions of iOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS, and possibly some new hardware too.
For us people who really like Apple, their products and services, any form of news from the company, this is essentially our Super Bowl.
What is the best way to prepare for it, though?
- Read all of the latest rumors: Be sure to check out the newest rumors from the company for the event here at Appleosophy. We will do our best to make sure that the site is updated with the newest news for the event.
- Watch the 2015 Steve Jobs movie: The movie is all about Steve Jobs, but more importantly for this case, you see two Apple events and one NeXT event before they happen. Even seeing something like that can get you pumped. Luckily for you, the movie is set to be available for HBO NOW and HBO Go subscribers on June 1.
- Watch the 2013 Ashton Kutcher Jobs movie: This was the first film to be made about Steve Jobs after his death in 2011. It can be found and streamed on Prime Video for Amazon Prime subscribers, as well as on the Roku Channel but it will have ads, so keep that in mind.
- Watch Steve Jobs: Man in the Machine documentary: It has been available on Hulu for a little over a month, so if you have been looking for a reason to watch it, now might be a good time to do so.
- Listen to the Applesophy Weekly podcast: We have our own content to listen to as well this weekend to get you prepared for the WWDC 19 keynote. For part one of the podcast, we sit with TeamApple News and talk about our predictions for what is going to happen at the event this year. You can listen to the Applesophy Weekly podcast on the Apple Podcasts app, Stitcher and pretty much any podcast app or service out there.
The WWDC 2019 keynote will be on Monday, June 3, at 10 a.m. PT. You can stream it from Apple’s website or on the big screen via the Apple Events app on the Apple TV.