Apple will be hosting a plethora of music concerts in its Apple Stores this summer. These concerts will be starting on July 9 and ending on August 23.
What makes this great for Apple Music subscribers is that they can get into the concerts for free just for having an Apple Music subscription.
According to Apple, it would appear as though these concerts will be happening once a week until August 23. The artists that will be performing and when can be found below.
- July 9: Bad Bunny (Apple Piazza Liberty, Milan)
- July 19: Jessie Reyez (Apple Union Square, San Francisco)
- July 25: King Princess (Apple Williamsburg, Brooklyn)
- July 31: Lewis Capaldi (Apple Champs-Élysées, Paris)
- August 9: Daniel Caesar (Apple Covent Garden, London)
- August 16: Ashley McBryde (Apple Michigan Avenue, Chicago)
- August 23: Khalid (Apple Carnegie Library, Washington, D.C.)
Attendees of the event must be 16 years or older in order to attend these concerts. For ticket information and how to get tickets, click here.
Apple has previously had concerts and festivals such as the iTunes Music Festival and the Apple Music Festival over the years, and has had some artists perform at the end of certain Apple Events.