We’re slowly getting to the end of July and with the weather heating up in a lot of places across the country, everyone is probably trying to find reasons to stay in this weekend to avoid the heat. Streaming TV may not be a bad idea this weekend and throughout the course of next week too.
- Touch: This is one of Kiefer Sutherland’s not as well known TV shows, but is something that shows David Mazouz before he became famous on FOX’s Gotham series that ended this year. It’s quite an interesting series and only has two seasons, so getting through it in a binge-watching fest. Both seasons can be found to stream on Hulu.
- Carpool Karaoke: The series has recently been renewed for a third season by Apple, as it is an Apple Original Series. The show is free to stream on the Apple TV app.
- Typewriter: This is a Netflix Original series and is about three young friends in Goa plan to search an old villa for ghosts, but when a new family moves in, the home’s buried past resurfaces in chilling ways.
- The Polar Express: Have some “Christmas in July” vibes going right now? You’re in luck because Hulu does have The Polar Express for users to watch.
- Planet 51: Wondering what might be at Area 51? On July 23, Hulu will be bringing Planet 51 to their streaming service. It is an encouraging watch for those who are currently interested in Area 51 at the moment.
- The Fault in Our Stars: This will likely go down as one of the best book-to-movie films in history. The film stars Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort, and goes into the life of Hazel (played by Woodley), who is a cancer patient, as well as Augustus (Elgort’s character). Both characters fall in love and their story is…well, infinitely limited. The movie can be streamed on the FXNow app and FuboTV subscribers can get access to it for no additional cost too. On iTunes, you cannot rent the theater version of the movie but can rent the extended version of the film. To rent on iTunes, it will only cost you $3.99 and as a whole costs $19.99.
- Iowa 300 (IndyCar Racing): The race will be on Saturday, July 20, and begin at 7 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Network/NBCSN.
- Washington Nationals vs. Atlanta Braves (MLB): This game will be on Sunday, July 21, and begin at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN.
- USA Champions: The Story of the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup: This is not a specific game, but more so a documentary about how the United State’s women’s soccer team won the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup. It is being broadcasted on FOX on Tuesday, July 23, at 9 p.m. ET.