Today is National Cheeseburger Day and it is one of the few days of the year where you can eat a cheeseburger and not feel about it. After all, social media and journalism outlets like this told you to do it, and how could you disagree with that kind of logic?
There are some places across the country that are having some promotions and deals for the “holiday.” We will be covering national chains so that everyone has an opportunity to use them, as well as ones that accept Apple Pay.
- Dairy Queen (select locations): 2 for $4. This means that you can mix and match any meals (like a cheeseburger) with queso, a soft drink, a small ice cream sundae and two-piece chicken strips.
- White Castle: Get a free cheese slider with this coupon
- McDonald’s: Get two cheeseburgers for the price of one (participating locations. This is only available through the McDonald’s app that does accept Apple Pay when making orders.
- Farmer Boys: Get the Big Cheese cheeseburger for $2 between 2 p.m. and close.
- GrubHub: This one may not be much of a deal, but the food delivery service is offering $5 off deals at restaurants like Applebees, Carl Jr’s, Jack in the Box and Red Robin.
These are just some of the deals going on today. Again, remember that we were only focused on the national restaurant chains that accept Apple Pay, so there could be a good deal on a cheeseburger at a place that does not accept Apple Pay.
If we missed any big ones or you personally found a good National Cheeseburger Day deal at a place that accepts Apple Pay, let us know in the comments below or let us know on Twitter (@appleosophy).