Apple has released iOS 13.2.1 for HomePod to fix the issue which was bricking several HomePods across the globe. People were experiencing bootloops and had issues using the features. Some users claim that they had reset their HomePod, after which these issues occured. While Apple asked some customers to visit the authorized service center to replace their HomePods, they also pulled iOS 13.2 so that no more HomePods are affected. Meanwhile, Apple started to get ready for a software to fix this issue. iOS 13.2.1 seems like a huge update as it is of 975.2 MB.
According to Apple, these are the features included in this update:
– The ability for HomePod to recognize the voices of different family members to provide a personalized experience
– Handoff music, podcasts, or phone calls by bringing your iPhone close to HomePod
– Add music to your HomeKit scenes
– Play relaxing high-quality soundtracks with Ambient Sounds
– Set sleep timers to fall asleep to music or Ambient Sounds
To fix all your issues with your HomePod, go to the Home App and update your HomePod to iOS 13.2.1.
This update should fix the issues.