Every week, it seems as though the streaming industry is getting more and more interesting. We’ve already seen promos for both NBC’s new Peacock and HBO Max, which are both scheduled to launch sometime this spring.
It’s also an interesting time to be a football fan with both the NFL and college football having some of the biggest sports-related games on TV this upcoming week.
- Grace and Frankie (Season 6): The newest season of Netflix’s longest-running comedy is set to become available on the service on Wednesday, January 15.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm: The 10th season of the series is going to be premiering on HBO next weekend, so this would be a great opportunity to binge-watch through older seasons to catch up before the new season starts, which will be on January 19, 2020. Older seasons of the series can be streamed on HBO NOW and HBO GO.
- Modern Family (Season 11): 2020 is the year that Modern Family is going to be ending, so all of the episodes that have aired on ABC for season 11 are currently available to stream on Hulu.
- Steve Jobs (2015): On January 16, the 2015 Steve Jobs movie, starring Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs, will be available to stream on Netflix.
- Zoom: The 2006 movie starring Tim Allen will soon be coming to Netflix on Saturday, January 11.
- Aladdin (2019): The new Aladdin movie from last year is available to stream on Disney+ as of this week, so right now is a perfect time to watch it.
- 2020 NFL divisional round playoffs: I could not pick a single game that one should watch more than the other because they all seem like great matchups. To find out what time the games are played, when they are played and network they are on, click here. To find out how to stream them, click here.
- 2020 college football national championship: The final game of the college football season is coming and will have #3 Clemson take on #1 LSU. The game will be played at 8 p.m. ET on Monday, January 13, on ESPN. Click here to find out how to stream the game.
- #4 Baylor vs. #3 Kansas (College Basketball): This could be quite the matchup for college basketball, especially considering the fact that these two teams are both in the Big 12. The game will be played at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 1 on CBS.