I can’t speak for everyone else but I can say that with the snow falling throughout multiple parts of the country right now and that people are still paying off their bills from the holiday season.
Whether you’re going through a good time or bad time right now, you can always find a reason to stream something on TV.
- Carpool Karaoke (Season 3): The third season is premiering today on the Apple TV app. The first nine episodes should be up tomorrow for streaming. To get more info, click here.
- Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist: This is the first episode of this new series on NBC. To make sure that everyone has the chance to watch it, NBC has uploaded the first episode to YouTube. Additionally, you can stream it on Hulu and NBC’s app.
- The Ranch (Final Season): All good things must come to an end and that’s the case with The Ranch. The second part of the final season has all of its episodes come out today on Netflix. There are eight episodes for the second half of the final season.
- Office Space: I actually just watched this movie a couple nights ago for the first time and this is a really good movie. The only downside is that there is no streaming service that has it available to stream on-demand. iTunes and the Apple TV app have the movie available to rent for only $3.99.
- Moneyball: Believe it or not, spring training for the MLB begins in less than a month. Perhaps this movie can get you in the spirit for the upcoming season. With that said, you can stream this movie in the Starz app.
- Eighth Grade: Now, this is not the type of film that we normally recommend, but for those reading that are currently in middle school or started high school year, this could be a good movie to watch. It can be streamed on Prime Video.
- 2020 NFL Pro Bowl: It’s not the Super Bowl (yet), but it is supposed to be one of the best NFL games of the year where conference bragging rights are on the line. The game will be played at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, January 26 on ESPN, ABC, NFL Network and Disney XD (simulcast).
- Iowa State vs. #16 Auburn (College Basketball): This game will be played at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 25 on ESPN U.
- Rolex 24 at Daytona (Auto Racing): We decided to go a different route for this since this is a pretty unique race. It is a race that is raced at the Daytona International Speedway that lasts 24 hours straight. The race start at 1:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 25, and start the broadcast on NBC. The race will switch broadcasters throughout the 24-hour period and can be seen on NBCSN and the NBC Sports app in America. To see the full schedule, simply view the photo below.