Let’s face it. AirPods and Beats are great, but just they don’t work so well on MacOS like they do on iPhone. I’m sure there was a point a time where you were just using your Mac and wanted to find a quicker way to connect your game controller, or your bluetooth earphones or headphones faster.
Well, we introduce ToothFairy. This Mac utility will add very customizable buttons to the menu bar, where you could connect your favorite accessories with only one click.
We highly recommend the app, especially for the users out there who uses their bluetooth headphones a lot on their Mac and iPhone.
You are probably wondering now, what did we mean when we said “highly customizable”. Well, let us explain it:
- It works with almost any bluetooth device, what ether it’s an external speaker, headphone or earphone, or even a game controller.
- You can choose from over 30 nicely drawn icons, that represent the best your bluetooth device you want it to be connected to.
- The “Launch at login” option removes the time you spend by opening and setting up ToothFairy when you open your Mac, so it’ll be always ready to go when you need it.
- The ability to show the amount of battery remaining, so you’ll never be caught off guard.
- You can even set hotkeys which will automatically connect your device to the Mac, which is extremely useful in fullscreen apps.
- The “Hide Dock Icon” gives the users to ability to get rid of the ToothFairy icon from the dock, suggesting that is opened, giving a cleaner look and a less intrusive experience to anyone who decides to give it a try.
In conclusion, is it worth giving it a try? Yes, why not, especially if you’re a fan of bluetooth accessories and you’re looking for a faster way to connect them with your Mac.