The summer is getting closer and closer, and with that, it means more streaming is going to occur. Hopefully you don’t have a data cap.
- “13 Reasons Why” (Season 4): This is the final season of the hit book-to-series TV show. Instead of the usual 13 episodes, the fourth season has been reduced to 10 episodes. It is now available to stream on Netflix.
- DC’s “Legends of Tomorrow” (Season 5): June 10 will bring the 15 new episodes of this TV series on Netflix.
- “Reno 911” (Season 7): This revived TV series’ new season is currently on Quibi. Quibi recently got support for AirPlay to watch the episodes of this show and other content on the streaming service. Now users of the service can play content on the Apple TV.
- “Set It Up”: For a movie that is based during the summer, this is a great one to watch this time of the year. Sure, it’s not officially the summer yet, but this movie could get you excited for the season to come. It is available to stream on Netflix.
- “Struck by Lightning”: This Chris Colfer film is available to stream with ads on Vudu.
- “Office Space”: If you want to know about how Corporate America looks, watch this movie. It can be rented on the Apple TV app for just $3.99.