Tomorrow is Halloween in the United States and that means it is time to get your treats and look like a freak, whether you’re just trick-or-treating or are just wearing your costume for the fun of the holiday.
Apple Music does have some radio stations on it that enable users of the service to listen to the spookiest of spooky music on the web.
- Halloween Party: This is a playlist of Halloween music that Apple has made, that does indeed include MJ’s “Thriller.” Other songs include some actual Halloween songs and songs by artists that give off a Halloween feel, such as “Disturbia” by Rihanna.
- “NOW That’s What I Call Halloween” playlist: It’s an album that has plenty to choose from and has songs like the “Halloween Theme” by John Carpenter, the “Ghostbusters” theme, “This is Halloween” and “Demons” by Imagine Dragons.
- Disney Halloween: Halloween would not be the same without Disney and its playlist on Apple Music. The playlist contains a plethora of Halloween-related songs from Disney movies and TV shows throughout the years.
- Topsify’s Halloween Monster Hits playlist: This one will have a lot of music from the NOW Halloween playlist mentioned earlier, but it does contain plenty of variety to it.
- KIDZ BOP Ultimate Halloween Party: For the kids, nothing will make them more excited to eat their candy than listening to some good ole’ Halloween music sung by kids.
Apple Music is available to stream on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Mac, Amazon Fire TV, Roku devices, Android devices and select Smart TVs, and costs $9.99 a month.
Did we miss any good ones? Let us know on Twitter at @appleosophy.