We are now a week before Christmas Day, meaning that there is just about a week left to be streaming Christmas and holiday specials before the big holiday comes.
It could also be one of the biggest weekends in college football this weekend because of the conference championships that will be played.
- “Doctor Who”: The series has a plethora of Christmas specials to watch, which should be able to get you in some sort of Christmas/festive spirit. All of the Christmas specials from the show (2005-present) can be streamed on HBO Max.
- “A.P. Bio”: In celebration of the series being renewed for its fourth season, you can watch the entire series on Peacock.
- “Young & Hungry”: If Christmas and the holidays are not for you, and you are missing the warmth that comes from the summer, check out this old Freeform TV series. All five seasons of the series can be streamed on Netflix.
- “Adam Sandler’s Eight Crazy Nights”: Today is the last day of Hanukkah for 2020, so we thought we would recommend something that celebrates both Hanukkah and Christmas. This movie will definitely do the trick. It can be streamed on Showtime.
- “Miracle on 34th Street”: The timeless classic can be streamed on Disney+
- “Die Hard”: You knew it was going to be recommended on here at some point since they are many people who argue that it is technically a Christmas movie. With that said, it can be streamed on HBO Max.
- #14 Northwestern vs. #4 Ohio State (College Football): There is still some controversy on the NCAA breaking its own rules and allowing Ohio State to play in the Big 10 Championship since the college did not play six games in its regular season due to other games being canceled because of COVID-19. Still, it is the Big 10 Championship and it will be interesting to see how much of a fight Northwestern can put up. The game will be played at 12 p.m. ET, Saturday, December 20, on FOX.
- #10 Oklahoma vs. #6 Iowa State (College Football): These two teams already played each other earlier in the fall and Iowa State was able to pull off the upset. Now it will be interesting to see if either Oklahoma will get the upset this around or if Iowa State will show the country why it is a force to be reckoned with in this year’s Big 12 Championship. The game will be played at 12 p.m. ET, Saturday, December 20, on ABC.
- #3 Clemson vs. #2 Notre Dame (College Football): The ACC Championship is taking place this weekend. Both teams already played each other just last month, with Notre Dame getting the victory. However, that was when Clemson was without its starting quarterback Trevor Lawerence. Folks, this could be a close one. It will be played at 3:30 p.m. ET, Saturday, December 20, on ABC.
- (BONUS) Kansas Chiefs vs. New Orleans Saints (NFL): We have to include a bonus game here this week because of the playoff implications it could make for both teams. Also, it could just be a great game to watch too. It will be played at 4:25 p.m. ET, Sunday, December 21, on CBS.